Thursday, January 12, 2012

Apartment living sucks





So I went out and got my mail today.  I was not expecting a letter from the housing program I live in.  As I opened the letter and read it, I realized how nosey my neighbors are.  I have Friedreich's ataxia, so I have problems walking.  I know that lots of people have problems walking and that is not my only problem.  See with my condition my spinal cord is shrinking, so my brain tells my body to move.  My body does not always do what it is suppose to.  on the 3rd of every month I have my mom take me to the store.  I know I should just suck up and walk but somehow carrying $300 in food home does not seem fun to me.   So I get a ride to and from every store I need to go to.  It happens that my mother has a camper van that she lives in with her 3 dogs.  It states in my lease that you can not have dogs on the property without them being approved.  Well on the 3rd she was here for 2hours and her dogs never left her vehicle.  So they were not on the property at all.  So my neighbor who has a dog called the humane society on my mom and then housing on me.  2 hours really I cant have company for 2 hours without someone being up my butt.  So as I sit at home all by my self everyday.  Since I am disabled and have nothing but time I am now going to be watching my neighbors and making sure they do nothing wrong.  I will also be going through my lease with a fine tooth comb to make sure that everyone is sticking to there lease.  Well not everyone just the people I know have called my landlords on me.  If anyone has any insight into my problem please let me know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment