Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stressfull days

As some of you may know I am getting married.  This will be marriage number 2 and the last one I am ever having.  So we have set the date for the wedding in May 2014.  I did not realize how much goes into a real wedding.  My first one was far from real.  I got married when I 18years old and I was 7 months prego with kid 2.  Lets just say I looked like the good year blimp waddling down the isle.  If it wasn't bad enough that i was Hugh while my dad was walking me down the isle, he stepped on the bottom of my dress and it started to come apart.  It was my mothers dress that my grandma sherbourne had made when she got married.  I did not know she could not sew, so the whole dress was glued together.  So after we said our I Do's I changed into a back up dress my step-mother had brought in case i was to big for my real moms dress.  We got some pictures and did the whole sign the marriage certificate.  Did I mention I got married in the back of a bar and the reception and wedding were done in the same place back to back.  Anyways, after we got pics i got the hell out of the dress and changed into some black prego pants and a white shirt cause, you know it matched the white shoes I got married in.  Okay not funny but If you would have been there you would have laughed.  Many of my friends and family did not come for various reasons.  I think the one person that should have been there was my mom but she was to busy drinking or running with the wolfs or something.


So like I said this time I get a real wedding not some ho-dunk trailer trash thing you see on a side show.  I get to go and get a dress to pass down to my daughter and all of my kids get to be apart of it. Plus this is my fiances first wedding so he deserves a really good one.  I am hoping for the perfect beginning to our wonderful life.  We have been together on and off for a long time.  Longer than my first marriage lasted.  Now the only problem I have is getting the groom here.  Maybe the reason we have been together so long is that we barely live in the same town for long.  So he got his ticket to come here and he will be on his way in 30 days.  It is going by way to slow.  I am way to stressed out with out him here.  I did not realize how much stress he takes off me by being him.  I get way less visitors or phone calls. I so wish he could move his ticket up but he called the airline and they said no because he did not buy the ticket he could change.  Whats 30 days right.  I keep saying that but it is taking to freaking long.  okay enough of that like I said I am planning a wedding,  the colors are Red, Cream, and Black.  So if you have any input let me know.   I got to go for know and web chat with my baby. Lots of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment