Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pictures can be fun


 So as my first one was short this one might be a little longer.  I did say might right.  In this one I would like to introduce you to me and my family at least for the moment.   Like I  said i the last post I have three kids.   They are my motivation for going everyday.  Well them and the pot of coffee and six sodas I drink a day.  Not really but I do drink a lot of coffee and Pepsi.  I put the pictures up and had this done once and it all went poof.  So this one will just be in the order they showed up.


This is my daughter.  She is is going to be 11 this year.  So far her life has been all about the girl thing.  She loves to sing and dance around the house.  She helps me everyday weather it is doing my make-up  or getting me coffee.  She does that head sway thing when she thinks she is right.  It is cute and annoying at the same time. 
This is my youngest. He is turning 8 this year.  He has had his own things to over come.  When he was 3 he fell out our 2nd story apartment window.  He spent 4 days in the hospital with a skull fracture and 2 head bleeds.  Don't worry that has not slowed him down at all.  I think he is actually more daring now.  He loves to play ninja and climb the walls.  Literally he puts his hands on one wall and feet on the other and walks up them.


This picture is of all of us playing around with the camera.  I love pictures they tell you a story about what you have done and where you did it.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  If that's the case this one should tell a good story to you.
My oldest, he is going to be 12 this year.  WOW I am getting really old.  My boys seem to have bad luck just like me.  He spent a week in the hospital when he was 1 1/2 years old.  Then last year he got hit by a car.  Don't worry he is fine. He took some stitches to his face and chipped 2 teeth.  But all is well this year so far.
And last is me.  Hello my name is April.  I have 3 wonderful kids and am in Love with a wonderful guy.  I just hope he figures it out soon.  Like I said I have Friedreich's ataxia and am trying everyday to be a better person.  We as a group take it one day at a time.  I work hard to stay moving and keep up with my kids.  That does not often happen but I am trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment